Small wind turbines, this one, the following will come to continue their learning and understanding, because only in this way, can we have a comprehensive understanding, and at the same time, you can also increase the expertise in this area, and then, in reality Work to get a good effect, then we can benefit from it.
1. Maintenance of small wind turbines
The maintenance of small wind turbines is an important task because it affects the life of wind turbines. So, then, to the specific guidance, so that we can have a correct understanding.
(1) All rotating parts of a small wind turbine shall be inspected, cleaned and lubricated at least once a year. If you use more frequently, then, you can properly shorten the interval time.
(2) the wind turbine in the wire rope, rigging, and all of its fastening joints, before the rainy season, is to carry out cleaning work, but also for anti-rust and anti-corrosion work.
(3) the bearing of the generator, its lubrication maintenance, is also very important, so should be taken seriously, not sloppy. Moreover, should use the appropriate lubricants, once a year. In addition, if it is used in high-grade bearings and advanced lithium-based grease, then, usually in the small wind turbine operation after 5 years, the bearing inspection, and whether the need to add grease.
2. What is the working principle of small wind turbines? As well as small wind turbines and large wind turbines, what is the difference between them and what?
The principle of the operation of a small wind turbine, in particular, it is: the use of wind to drive the windmill blade rotation, and the kinetic energy of the wind into mechanical energy, and then through the growth motor, to further improve the rotation speed of the blade, so , Can drive the generator power generation.
Small wind turbines and large wind turbines, the difference between them is mainly that the former is off the net, can be self-guided battery pack, or solar cells, in order to achieve the wind energy and light energy between the complementary. While the latter, which are generally grid-connected, after the power generation is provided to the grid.